The following statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This herbal bath formula contains the highest quality of five renowned Chinese herbs:
- Ginseng (Radix ginseng): helps blood circulation; contains organic germanium which stimulates interferon production and bolsters immunity; has antiinflammatory properties; relaxes nerves; relieves colds; fights fatigue; and generally refreshes the body.
- Ganoderma (Ganoderma Lucidum): draws out heavy metals and is anti-viral, anti-yeast and anti-inflammatory.
- Santalum (Santali Album Lignum): is frequently used in aromatherapy; relaxes the nerves; improves sleep; and helps blood circulation.
- Rhizoma (Rhizoma et Radix Notopterygil): helps blood circulation; induces perspiration and tissue renewal; aids digestion; and relieves arthritic pain and backache.
- Artemisia (Artimisiae Argyl Folium): is very much suited for sensitive skin, relieves itching caused by skin infections and insect bites; and is antiviral, anti inflammatory and anti-parasitic. One of its chemical constituents, artemisinin, has recently been found to have anti-cancer properties.
This herbal bath formula induces perspiration, which promotes skin cleansing, aids subcutaneous fat metabolism and hastens tissue renewal. When the paste is applied to the navel area, it reduces some forms of menstrual cramps and lessens the symptoms of constipation. It also helps blood circulation, reduces nervous tension and improves sleep.
- Open the pouch and pour the contents into a large tub of bath water. Soak for 20 minutes. (It is recommended that you clean yourself prior to the soak.)
- For relief of skin conditions, mix the powder with some water to form a paste for local application. Rub the paste into the skin for a minute or so. Put the rest of the pouch contents into the bathtub and soak for 20 minutes.
- For relief of menstrual cramps and constipation, put the paste on the navel area and gently massage it in. Wait approximately 10 minutes, or as long as you feel comfortable. Use the rest of pouch contents for bathing as instructed in #1.
The BeeWell Herbal Bath Background The BeeWell herb formula was developed by a couple in Taiwan. Both suffered from a variety of chronic conditions such as gout, arthritis, skin problems, cold hands and feet, etc. After seeking help from both Western and TCM doctors, they decided to put some herbs together for bathing. After much study of the ancient Chinese pharmacopoeia and countless trials, they developed this current formula. To their delight, their health improved after bathing daily with this formula. They then shared their joy with friends and relatives. To their surprise, it became so popular that they could not make enough of it in their kitchen. They finally listened to the urging of friends and relatives and began mass production. Before making it available in the market place, they tested the product 10,000 times to make sure there were no adverse reactions. I am an avid fan of skin detoxification. I am always looking for ways to detoxify the body through the largest organ. In addition to magnetic clay baths, this herbal bath formula has been added to The BeeWell Company product list for detoxification, an important pillar of the Trinity of Integrative Health model. For those who have not been able to break a sweat for a long time (most people with chronic, degenerative conditions are not able to sweat), this herbal formula is for you. It is simple and easy to use. But, please be advised—use it daily for a period of up to 10 or 20 days. Using it once a week or once a month will not give you much benefit. Li-Chuan Chen, Ph,D Editor of Integrative Health & Self Healing Contraindications Pregnant women, babies, patients with hypertension or cardiovascular diseases, seriously ill patients and older people should not try this herbal bath without the direction of a physician and supervision. For External Use Only.
There are no reviews yet.